Photography, Photo Education, For Teachers and Learners.

More than thirty years of teaching photography and art should have taught me a few things.

A good teacher is also a good student. I may have interesting images and thoughts to share

Sunday, July 15, 2018

When I am out and about with a camera, for the most part I take pictures. What is there I take. I exercise some control in the operation of the camera, cropping and other stuff. I may make choices that others pass up, but essentially I am only recording what is there. I have herd it said that some photographers have a good eye, meaning they see potential for images that most would not. The made picture is one that is most  often a product of the photographers imagination. He or she then works to bring the image to fruition

Looking out of a window and seeing the shadows of two figures sitting, presented a good opportunity to take an interesting picture

I had the opportunity to go to the roof of The Metropolitan Cathedral in Leon Nicaragua with a small group. Others took pictures of the city view. The rooftop and small figure were more interesting to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment